1. Real-time Asset health monitoring
2. Green Energy with reduced carbon emission
3. Standard Containers
4. Seawater Feed pump
5. PLC controlled solenoid valves
6. Ro membrane Auto-flushing
7. Auto-chlorination system
9. Non-corrosive piping units
10. Pressure alarm system
11. Auto Rejection of product water that does not meet the drinking
water quality limits.
12. Product water & brine discharge water quality monitoring
13. Container integrated and Land based solar PV
14. Customised Energy storage system with energy backup
- Tailored to specific onsite & offshore site conditions through containerised systems.
- Renewable empowered energy solutions.
- Customised clean water for drinking as per the WHO standards.
- On demand energy supply – A/C, D/C power.
- Container on wheels – easy Mobility and transportation.
- Water sources include from seawater to harvested rainwater.
- Empowerment of remote coastal locations.
Typical Feed Seawater Quality
|TDS||mg/L||les than 35000|
|Turbidity||NTU||less than 15|
|Boron||Mg/L||less than 6|
Typical Product Water Quality
|Color||Hazen Unit||Max. 5|