Who We Are
Tropical Renewable Energy Engineering (TREE) Singapore is a spin off from Energy Research Institute @ Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore. We serve as solutions providers to your clean energy transition and energy efficiency adoption efforts. We are committed in evaluating the renewable energy resource availability and size the renewable energy systems through smart nano-grid technologies to provide energy security even in remote locations. Our services focus in the acceleration of your clean energy future by focusing towards sustainability in remote regions. In 2017, we looked at the resource assessment of renewable based energy generation sources and asked, “How can we utilize these sources in improving efficiency and reducing the carbon footprint of customers?” Since then, we have developed sustainable solutions towards water, energy and livability needs in remote regions. We strive to meet the requirements and expectations of our customers based on cost effectiveness, energy demand & usable land area.
What We Do
We provide customized solution towards:
- Energy resource mapping support to your specific sites through stationary and roving sensor system as well as satellite based sensing method.
- High altitude remote sensing and coupling to site level resource measurements.
- Sizing of renewable energy systems and supporting techno-economic estimation.
- Renewable powered desalination, compressed air and other energy support options to your needs.
- Provide smart grid design integrated with commercial renewable energy systems.
- Remote performance monitoring of renewable energy assets.
- Machine learning powered energy forecasting and load scheduling technology.
- Deep learning based structural health monitoring.
How We Do It
We understand the available energy resource potential of your site locations and identify your special energy needs to propose technological solution along with the techno-economic details to support your decision making process.